1309 Euclid Ave.
With more than 30,000 square feet of retail and office space, this building is located in the heart of Playhouse Square between East 13th Street and Euclid Avenue. This building is home to Kent State University’s School of Urban Design which occupies most of the second floor, and is testament to what can be done architecturally in a historic building. Zach Bruell's Cowell & Hubbard offers a fine dining.
- 2 Floors
- Building Access & Security 24-hours/ 7 days a week with key fob/access card system
- Certified historic structure; part of the Euclid Avenue National Registered Historic District
- Fully sprinklered
- Excellent location for a restaurant; fantastic mixed-use retail/office opportunity
Parking & Public Transportation
- Many reasonably-priced surface lots surrounding the building
- RTA Healthline (stop directly in front of building)
- Free RTA Trolley Service (stop at E. 14th and Euclid)
Want to learn more about leasing at this property?
Looking for commercial space?
Whether you're looking for office, industrial, or retail space in the Playhouse Square District or throughout Northeast Ohio, we can help you find the space for you!
If we don't have what you need, our talented team can find you the perfect space in the market.