In 2005, this building was donated to Playhouse Square and redeveloped through an innovative partnership with WVIZ/WCPN into the critically acclaimed Idea Center. The property was gutted and completely renovated with a state-of-the-art infrastructure that supports television and radio studios, a robust arts education program, rapidly growing technology companies.
What attracts tenants to Idea Center is the energy of the tenant roster and the ability to utilize the base building infrastructure. Close proximity to reasonably priced parking and the freeway systems make this a building a popular choice for tenants looking for all the benefits of new construction in a historic environment.
- 6 Floors
- Building Access & Security 24-hours/ 7 days a week
- Conference and training rooms available
- Teleconferencing and distance learning technology available.
- 300-seat Westfield Studio Theatre available for seminars and conferences.
Parking & Public Transportation
- Adjacent parking garage
- Many reasonably-priced surface lots surrounding the building
- RTA Healthline (stop at E. 14th and Euclid)
- Free RTA Trolley Service (stop at E. 14th and Euclid)
Want to learn more about leasing at this property?
Looking for commercial space?
Whether you're looking for office, industrial, or retail space in the Playhouse Square District or throughout Northeast Ohio, we can help you find the space for you!
If we don't have what you need, our talented team can find you the perfect space in the market.